All products come with 12 months warranty to cover any product defects. If something is off, we’ll get it sorted right away and send you replacements.
If you have any questions about our products, warranty or have had any issue with a product, please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist.
Products covered by this warranty
All UNIWIPER products including wiper blades and accessories (“Products”) are covered by this warranty where they are fitted to the vehicle they are purchased for.
Duration of warranty
Our warranty runs for 12 months beginning on the date of purchase.
Who this warranty extends to
The warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product only and is not transferable to anyone else or any other vehicle. The product is intended for normal road use.
What this warranty covers
The warranty covers you against the following defects in materials and/or workmanship and performance issues (together, “Defects”):
- Broken or damaged wiper blade connectors or end caps.
- Wiper blades that miss sections of the windscreen, and/or do not effectively clear water from the screen, causing streaking, smearing or similar.
The warranty also covers shipment and supply issues including:
- Products that arrive damaged or are lost in transit.
- Products supplied that are the incorrect fit for the specified vehicle (although if an incorrect fit results from an error by you or a third party you’ve engaged, we may ask you to cover the return shipping costs).
What our warranty does not cover
The warranty does not cover any damage to a vehicle or injury or death of a person related to the installation or use of the products.
The warranty claim process and your responsibilities
To apply under the warranty, you must contact us in writing and we will advise of the next steps. You may be required to provide us with proof of purchase and evidence of the issue.
On being notified of a warranty claim, we will:
- Attempt to fix the defect with troubleshooting advice, or
- Send replacements including reshipping costs.
Exclusive warranty and limits on our liability
All other warranties (including statutory or implied warranties) are excluded to the extent allowed by law. If you are a consumer, you may have certain rights under consumer law that cannot be excluded by law, and nothing in this warranty affects those rights – however, to the extent the law allows, your sole remedy is limited to us repairing or replacing the Defective Product, or paying you the cost of doing so (at our option).
No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorised to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of UNIWIPER.
To the extent allowed by law, in no event will we ever be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any:
- business losses, if you are a consumer and not a business customer,
- indirect or consequential losses, or any loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill, opportunity, use or other similar losses,
- failure to perform, or delay in performing, any obligation under any contract we have with you (“Contract”), that is caused by events outside our reasonable control; and/or
- losses you or any third parties suffer arising from any Contract, which exceed the purchase price of the relevant Product(s) – and our liability is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
All warranty mentioned is to the extent the law allows.